I've made this recipe three times now using 1/2 cup of whole wheat and 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose. Just wanted to update, since I hadn't figured out how much whole wheat flour it could take when I posted it the first time.
ExpressBake Traditional-Style White Bread(makes a 1.5 lb loaf)
1 cup + 2 Tbsp hot water
2 Tbsp canola or vegetable oil
2 Tbsp sugar
1 Tsp salt
3 cups of bread flour - I use 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose and 1/2 cup whole wheat
5 tsp bread machine yeast (I use 2 packets of Fleishmann's Active Dry Yeast.)
Place the ingredients in the pan in the order listed. Make a little well in the flour and pour the yeast into it - making sure that the yeast doesn't touch any of the wet ingredients.
Select expressbake and press start.
Free ICEE on August 18 at Select Locations Nationwide
58 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment