Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super doubles wrap-up

Ok, here's the breakdown:

Free after super-doubles:
6 - Buitoni pasta
6 - Wacky Mac pasta
6 - Skintimate shave gel
6 - Ken's Healthy Options salad dressings
3 - Playtex gloves
3 - Oxy pads (Did y'all see that thing on Oprah about using these to smooth your heels?)
2 - Dannon Activia yogurt
2 - Dannon yogurt smoothies
2 - Reach flossers
1 - Dannon kids yogurt
1 - Kotex liners
1 - 4pk Energizer batteries - free after superdoubles and $1 ecoupon
1 - Tabasco sauce
1 - Wishbone Bountifuls salad dressing

Other super-double deals:
5 - Jennie-O Turkey Franks (4 pkgs at .19 ea, 1 at .40)
4 - Kellogg's Rice Krispies - .25 ea after superdoubles and $4 off wyb 4 deal
1 - El Monterey Tornadoes - .49 and will get a $2.49 rebate
1 - Wholly Salsa - .50
2 - Mission Tortillas - .79 ea
1 - Hellmann's mayo - $1.04 after super-doubles and .25 ecoupon
1 - Mt. Olive jalapenos - .79
1 - Sally Hansen nail polish - .09
1 - Kiwi heel savers - the tag said these were $1.99, so I thought they would be free. They actually rang up for $3.99, but I didn't catch that until later. I'm using them to repair a pair of boots that I love, so I'm just going to keep them. - $1.99

other stuff I bought:
1 - pkg hot dog buns - .88
2 - 8oz cheese - $1.00 ea
8 - fancy feast kitten food - .65 ea -Ted's really not doing well and this is the only food I can get him to eat. :(

Bought: 69 items
Spent: $17.21
Saved: $133.75
Savings of: 91.5%
unit cost per item: .25
and I'll get back $2.49 in rebates - I don't like to count future rebates in my total $ spent, though.

I bought produce on Friday with the rest of my giftcard that I won. I spent $12.23 that trip and saved $8.

So, my $30 giftcard netted me $171.75 worth of groceries!!!

Y'all know I ♥ coupons, right?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! You rock! I totally saw this lady at Kroger who had a HUGE binder for coupons--could totally tell she was into it. She said she used to spend $100 a week on everything (food, paper products, etc) but now she only spends $20. It was really fun to see all these people out with their coupons and different systems. Mostly it looked like baseball card plastic pages.

    ReplyDelete