Sunday, September 6, 2009

Down to Earth now has a forum!

Morning y'all. Sorry I've been MIA. I've had a lovely case of tonsillitis and am just now feeling human again. Anyway, I wanted to share that Down to Earth now has a forum.

...a community forum for people wanting to live more simply. We discuss slowing down, living well on a budget, cooking from scratch, baking, preserving and canning food, growing organic vegetable and fruit, homesteading and home making, knitting, sewing and much more. Join us, share your story and knowledge and help build this positive and strong community.

Click on the link below to get started. (You may get an error message. If you do, click on "sign up" to get started.)

Down to Earth

I'm wendypsaves over there, too. I just signed up and I'm looking forward to exploring it more. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment