Monday, September 14, 2009

Around the 'sphere

Morning! I was up early today and found several interesting posts I thought y'all might like.

Small Notebook has an interesting post that makes batch or OAMC (once a month cooking) seem very approachable. - Batch Cooking: Meal Starters

Saver Queen is celebrating her blog's one year birthday with a look back at her favorite posts. This one highlights couponing in Canada - (I thought you might want to check it out, Lacia!)

Hillbilly Housewife shares some info on Depression Era cooking that I thought was kind of interesting.

I did a big shop on Friday, so I may post those receipts later. We'll see how the day goes - hope your day is lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Wendy! If you saw my grocery bill from yesterday, you would know I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete