Monday, May 17, 2010

randomly popping by

Hello. My name is Wendy and I used to blog here. I found something interesting I thought you might enjoy:

Chefs plan menus to feed 4 on a food-stamp budget

and the menus they created

big takeaways:

Cook at home
from scratch
eat your leftovers
quality, whole foods over processed crap

I may have mentioned some of that before.

Hope your day is lovely and that it started way after my children woke me up at 4:45 this morning. They, of course, went back to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. What novel findings ;)

    Good luck getting the kids to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this tip:

    "Throw out nothing," she said. "If you want a special ingredient, figure out what else to do with it."

    I need to be better at this, especially when deciding to buy ingredients for a new recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani and indian lyrics songs on this website.

    Pakistani and Hindi songs lyrics

    ReplyDelete