Saturday, October 10, 2009

try not to faint

Yes, I'm actually posting. Sorry I've been MIA. I haven't had much to say I guess. Kam, stop laughing.

Anyway, mainly I wanted to give DFW peeps a heads up. Through tomorrow, Tom Thumb has Tillamook cheese on for $3.99/ 2lb package, limit 2. That is an AWESOME price for rbgh-free cheese - really an awesome price for any cheese. So, go. Buy cheese.

If you're not in the DFW area, Tom Thumb is a Safeway store, so if you have Safeway, Randalls, Vons, or Dominicks - you might check your store, too.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. I love this blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Duncanville, Cedar Hill area The Dallas Morning news has coupons on all Double Deal wraps to make the 2 papers $3 (coupons inside to get 2 free 5x7 from walmart, free gain dishwashing liquid, .87 gain dryer sheets and more)

    ReplyDelete