Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home Mailers

(I've been trying to get this posted for two weeks now - maybe this is finally the day!)

I love checking my mail. Seriously. Prior to couponing and budgeting, I hated the mail. Bills, bills, bills - yuck! Now when I check my mail I usually find coupons, samples, and magazine issues from the many free subscriptions I've found.


Home mailer coupons are awesome. In the past couple of weeks, my mailbox has featured:


Free Cheerios coupon from Kroger

Free Kashi Go Lean Waffles coupon and 5 $1.50/1 coupons from Kashi

Free Kashi Go Lean Waffles coupon and 5 $1.50/1 coupons from Vocalpoint - same coupons different source

Huggies samples and coupons for $3/1 on their new Naturals line - Kira's been using the size 1 samples on her baby dolls!

Shopping bag from Earthbound Farms



If you have store cards (Kroger, Tom Thumb, etc) call the 800 number on the back of your card and make sure that they have your mailing address. Kroger periodically sends packets of coupons tailored to what you've been purchasing. They usually send a free and some $/$$ off of produce, meat, or HBA.



Vocalpoint is a great source for home mailers. They also have opportunities to do focus groups - I was accepted to one last year and made $100.

Earthbound Farms and Kashi send great coupons - definitely get on their mailing lists.

Signing up for samples also nets some great mailbox treasure. Dove sends HUGE samples. Sometimes samples also come with coupons, frequently higher $$ amounts than you'll find in the paper. I like to use the sample size HBA items to put together hospital kits for expectant moms.

And, again, if there are products you love, email the companies and let them know!

2 comments:

  1. We drove by Eathbound Farms yesterday! I forgot it was so close to us.

    I don't see how to sign up for the mailing list. Do you know/remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, is it the newsletter I want?

    ReplyDelete