Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E-coupons

Do you use E-coupons? E-coupons are coupons that you load onto your shopper's card. They automatically come off when you check-out.

Some things to remember about E-coupons:
  • They don't double or triple
  • You can only use them once. If you buy two of the same item, they'll come off of the first one, but not the second. Once you use it, it's off of your card.
  • Currently, you can use them along with a manufacturer's coupon on the same item.

You can find E-coupons at Shortcuts.com and Cellfire. Cellfire asks for a cell phone number, but I just used my home number, since I don't pay for text messages.

There is a new source for E-coupons for Kroger customers: Bringing Hope to the Table

You can upload up to 25 coupons at a time onto your Kroger card. Thanks Common Sense With Money!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really cool idea. There don't seem to be any stores in my area participating.

    I notice that about your posts, too, that you have different stores where you live. I've never heard of Tom Thumb. Do you know of any other blogs/sources that focus on deals in other areas (like, say, New England)? I could google, but I'm kinda lazy.

    ReplyDelete