Monday, June 1, 2009

I was going to be funny

and title this post beer and babies - then I changed my mind. ;)

Tara emailed me to let me know that she found Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for $19.99 for the 24 pack at Costco. That's a really great price for a yummy summer time brew.

I really like Costco. Time is money and I think of the time I spend couponing as sweat equity. If you don't have time to coupon and you are cognizant of prices and using what you buy, then I think you can find some great deals at Costco. When I've had a card in the past, I've found great deals on organic produce and dairy there. They also take really great care of their employees, which means something, too.

Now for the babies part: Freebies 4 Mom has a guest post about saving at Babies R Us. They have some new programs that they didn't have when I shopped there regularly, so I'm sending you over there to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment